In this article, we introduce the most important plumbing tools.
These tools are mostly used to solve the problems of home plumbing. So you can use them to solve your home plumbing problem.
Plumbing and Repair Plumbing is one of the jobs that is done both professionally and as a job by people and people may do plumbing or repairs at home if needed. We also need a set of tools to do the plumbing work, some of which you may have in your toolbox or home toolbox. The most important tools and wrenches used in plumbing are: French wrench and lock pliers and pliers and pipe wrench and
Plumbing tools: Wrench
One of the most widely used tools in plumbing is the French wrench. The French wrench is used to open bolts and nuts. Sizes 8,10,12 inches are practical sizes. Also, the size 12 is usually suitable for all household chores. The French wrench is also very useful in household chores and helps you a lot
Plumbing tools: Locking plier
Locking pliers are also one of the tools that can be found in the home tool bag. One of the most useful tools in all repair work, including plumbing. Locking pliers are very useful for holding parts firmly.
Plumbing tools: Types of pliers
You should always have pliers with you because in many cases it will help you.
Types of series wrenches
Single wrenches are also wrenches that are used for plumbing. Of course, you can also buy these wrenches in series. These wrenches are needed for plumbing work. Double-headed wrenches can also be in your home and car toolbox, but not necessarily. Series wrenches are available in the 8- to 22-series series. It is usually more practical if the set of furniture you buy is a flatbed.
Whip wrench or pipe wrench
Whipped wrench or pipe wrench is one of the tools that do not need to be in the home toolbox and you may buy it depending on your needs. But this wrench can be found in the toolset of any plumbing. It is used to make pipes and seals. This type of wrench can be single-handle or double-handle.
Two types of wrench types
One-inch pipe wrench for home use and 2-inch size for semi-industrial use. The tube wrench is not suitable for copper pipes. Instead, copper wrenches are used for belt pipes. A type of wrench is also called pipe wrench. Chains are used in plumbing, which is used for large diameter pipes that do not have an effective whip wrench.
Types of saws
A type of whip wrench is a chain whip wrench that is used for strong, frozen or rusted connections.
Iron saw arches are used to cut pipes. Saw bowls can have different shapes and there are different types in the handle section, which you should choose based on your needs and comfort.
Types of measuring instruments
- Meters and steel and goniometer rulers are also tools used for measurements in plumbing.
- The caliper is also very useful for sensitive, industrial, and semi-industrial installation works because it has the ability to measure internal and external diameters and other measurements very carefully.
- A number of tools are also more specialized. Hadid, Barghuzen, bending pipe, various types of pipe cutters, special polyethylene wrenches, welding machine, and glue.
- Pipe cutters are used to cut pipes, which can cut the pipe more accurately. However, the cutting range of pipe cutters is limited. Pipe cast iron pipes are used to cut cast iron pipes.
- Hadid is one of the most important and widely used plumbing tools for ribbing the head of the pipe. Gifts are used in both electric and manual types. It can also be used. You must use pipe retaining clamps for hose work.
- Types of piping clamps, including all types of pipe clamps, prevent the pipe from moving during hose work or any other operation. Make sure that the pipe clamp holds around the pipe, so you can be sure that the pipe will not be damaged during operation. But if you use ordinary clamps because they only cover both sides of the pipe, there is a possibility of damage to the pipe during operation. Sometimes you need to lubricate surfaces, so you will need a lubricant.
- Electricity is also a specialized plumbing tool. After cutting the pipe, it is possible to reduce the diameter of the pipe in the cut part. For this reason, electricity is used to return the pipe to its original diameter.
The final word
The tools we introduced for plumbing are used for conventional pipes. Also, working with these pipes does not require much skill. As a result, everyone can use them at home. But because copper pipes are more vulnerable, copper pipe tools must be used for copper pipes. Green pipe welding machines are also widely used to connect pipes and propylene fittings.
The following articles may help you:
- Common Plumbing Problems: you can solve for yourself: Our plumbing specialist with many years of experience in the field of plumbing and plumbing repairs as well as installation and repair of water heaters and related services in all parts of London has come to the conclusion that many of the plumbing problems for citizens and residents Created in the City of London are …
- Practical advice for identifying and resolving plumbing problems Home: Identifying and Resolving Plumbing Problems needs precision and confidence, and don’t be afraid to do it. Sometimes it is possible to identify and fix plumbing problems on your own without the help of a plumber. Sometimes the plumbing problems are not so complex that they cannot be solved, and with a little care, you can …