Water plumbing of buildings: Plumbing can vary greatly depending on the complex or unit of the building or depending on its use (residential or commercial). In all types of water paths, after connecting to the meter, it is connected to the one-way valve and connected to the building entrance.
Water plumbing of buildings
In cold and hot water piping, water usually enters the dividing pipe from one main branch, and then enters multi-unit or single-unit buildings by one or more separating paths, and the hot and cold water divisions used to enter each The unit is considered.
Water plumbing: The main lions
Main thermostatic valves are mostly used in commercial buildings and require large amounts of water. These valves adjust the output of the boiler or water heater to a lower temperature. For example, a main valve in a hotel or an apartment is used to adjust the water of 4 degrees Fahrenheit to a maximum of 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
Primary milk is the first milk to be used in the system, although it does not protect against burning or blistering. Because this valve is set to a certain temperature during installation, it will cause the inlet water temperature to be at the programmed temperature. In many cases, the main valve is on the first floor or the ground floor. That is, as close as possible to the hot water supply. When the water temperature is adjusted by the main valve, relying on the recirculation system can ensure the desired temperature for the water.
One-way valves are usually used after the water meter, on the cold water supply line, before the water heater, and more. should only allow water to flow in one direction and be waterproof with seating.
Water plumbing: Breast milk
The valve or the mechanical device removes the siphon suction action on the toilet bowl squeeze valve, mounts the hygiene water line to the washing machine and the dishwasher, and prevents the flow of water back to the city if the water is cut off.
Hot and cold water piping
The water pipes must be of equal quality to the drawings and to the working list of brass! copper, cast iron, soft iron or steel and shall be fitted and approved. All ferrous and steel pipes and fittings must be galvanized. The maximum operating pressure of a water supply facility, taking into account the impact of water shock and corrosion on the pipe, shall not exceed the pressure of the pipe, as specified in the relevant standards or recommended by the manufacturer.
The pipes should be installed in parallel. They must be sufficiently close to each other for complete insulation and access to valves for inspection and repair.
- Pipes that pass through or beneath walls must be protected against the risk of fracture.
- Pipes installed outside the building or on the exterior walls of the building should be protected from frost.
Inside the holes created for pipes to pass through walls, floors, and ceilings inside or outside the building! a metal flanged sheath or other corrosion-resistant material must be installed. These sheaths should be firmly
- mounted in place so that the pipes can easily pass through them and prevent the passage of mice.
- Avoid installing pipes parallel to the pedestals or outside the barrier walls at a shorter distance.
- Horizontal pipes should be installed as high as possible without belting or hunching.
- Horizontal pipes must have a uniform slope of at least 1 cm 2 cm to the bottom of the piping so that they can be emptied when necessary. If the piston slope cannot be provided for a large number of reasons,
- additional discharge points may be created along the pipe path and the pipe will be upright from these points. Branches should be inclined toward vertical tubes or main tubes. At the lowest point of the vertical tubes
- and at the drainage points, a half or one brass drain valve should be provided in the cover. Hygienic appliances that are attached to the lower point of the vertical tubes can be used instead of the drain valve.
Water plumbing: painting
All pipes in which non-potable water flows should be yellow.
Matching to other fields of work(Water plumbing)
Before installing the pipes! the piping drawings must be aligned with the mechanical and electrical architectural-construction drawings and the precise path of the pipes. If there is a contradiction and a change to the plans is required! consultations with other executives on the new location and height of the pipes should be identified and the proposed changes approved. The final design of the pipeline route should be given to executors of other disciplines to coordinate their work so that water pipes, electrical pipes and air ducts do not overlap and prevent the doors from being fully opened and at an elevation above the level Resume.
Pass the pipe over the electrical apparatus
Avoid placing water and sewer pipes on top of electrical appliances. And underneath these pipes is a copper dropper tray.
Protection of soldier pipes
The pipes should be kept clean and free of paint. When closing daily work, open ends of pipes with temporary caps, canvas or other approved material. To prevent foreign materials from entering the pipe and staying there.
Connect to devices
The location and size of the pipes shown in the maps are approximate. The exact location and size of these joints and valves must be approved by the workshop. The size of the pipes should not exceed the size of the outlet, which is on the wall…
“Water plumbing ” Service in London city
We will be with you 24 hours a day with no special breaks to prevent any potential problems